Monday, January 9, 2012

Home!

Now that I'm a junior, I am truly appreciating my time at home—a fridge full of groceries that I don't have to buy, free laundry, my own room and a queen size bed and of course my family! This year my exam schedule worked in my favor and I was able to come home December 17th!! During winter break I always catch up with my high school friends since we all go to different schools there is only a short period where everyone is on break.
My friend Amy and I love Ajishin, so we always go there. This time, since we both weren't super hungry, we decided to split an udon and then order a bunch of sushi.


Kate and I also had Japanese food, which we made! And then this weekend Kate and I are going to visit Ann Arbor to see Jess and our other friends at UofM! I'm really, really happy that my internship is letting me start next week so I could stay an extra week at home. Because we traveled, I was only home for one week, which is not enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment