Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A short stay at home

This year, I was able to go home for 10 days immediately after I finished finals, and before I started my new internship. I think it's really important to have some down time between major activities, such as school, internships, jobs, etc. I don't know how some of the interns finished school, and then started interning the following Monday!
The night before I left for home, my suitemate and I feasted (again) at Madison Sq Eats to celebrate the end of another school year. I definitely want to go back before it closes in early June. This time I got food from three different stalls: Bee Sting pizza from Roberta's Pizza, sugar cookie dough and tea time ice cream from Steve's and a nutella arancini from Arancini Bros. I would definitely recommend the pizza and the arancini (I want to go back and try a savory one!).


At home, my visit revolved around my sister, Laine's spring musical, which she starred in! She played Marcy Park in 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. Lots of fun and surprises at every performance!
and lastly, (but perhaps most importantly?) I ate lots of food.




No comments:

Post a Comment