Sunday, April 25, 2010

Housing Works.

Today, I ventured into Queens to meet my friend Jessie at the Housing Works warehouse sale. Well, turned out the infamous $20 sale (you pay $20 for a brown paper bag, and then you stuff whatever you can into that bag) wasn't going on today....so we decided to go to the Chelsea location! We didn't find any clothes....but the furniture (for our future apartments) and bags were to DIE for. I'm talking Gucci, YSL, Prada, Chanel and much, much more! We each got three bags, and I also got this amazing bracelet-esque watch with what looks like a roman coin for the face. Overall, it was a rather successful trip and an amazing day with a new friend!
much needed black leather handbag
possibly fake YSL 'clutch' (methinks it's actually a makeup case)
BEST find of the day!!! can't wait to get the battery fixed so I can actually wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment