Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ugly Betty

Tonight marks the series finale of one of my all time favorite shows: Ugly Betty. I've been the biggest fan since day one, and I can't believe that the inevitable series finale has finally come. For those who don't know, Ugly Betty is about Betty Suarez, a lovable, intelligent and passionate young woman from Jackson Heights trying to make it at a fashion magazine in Manhattan. In the beginning, Betty was a complete outsider, who's definition of fashion was....well, not exactly runway material. Flash forward four years, Betty is now a features editor at the magazine, she just accepted a position in London to start a new magazine with the biggest London publisher and she just got her braces off!! Ugly Betty has truly been a groundbreaking show for young women, but I could go on for days of my love for Betty.
I'll be watching tonight with my friends Charlie and Justine. Please watch!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment