Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Barney's warehouse sale.

I somewhat spontaneously decided to go to the Barney's warehouse sale yesterday afternoon and I wasn't having too much luck. Until, I spied this Derek Lam number:
courtesy net-a-porter.com
I was literally shaking with excitement. Not going in the beginning of the sale is always a risk, because all the 'good' stuff will sell out, and sizes can be limited, but I entered the warehouse with an open mind and plenty of patience. I wasn't really finding much in the beginning, until I decided to look at the runway racks (which had just been marked down 40-60%). I was eager to find a Thakoon piece, but there was nothing in my size left. I had almost given up, when I spied this Grecian jade number in the Derek Lam section. And the price had just been reduced in half, and there was an additional 60% off. I've had the largest grin on my face ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment