Friday, September 10, 2010

first week of school blues.

It's only the first week of school, and I'm already having some anxiety for this semester. After the first day of class, I already had 170 pages of reading, one paper, one quiz, 18 pages of Chinese character writing, I have to go to an art exhibit before Wednesday, I have to watch Ghost World for a paper (where we compare the movie to the Bible) also due Wednesday and I have to teach myself 40 Chinese characters for the aforementioned quiz. It's just a lot to digest in one day. However, I am very pleased with my schedule (the timing of classes) and I love my classes! I'm taking an art history class and we go to a museum nearly every week, which I'm quite pleased about. I think I'm just freaking out because this weekend is super busy for me. I'm working a Fashion's Night Out event Thursday and Friday and if I do well, I may possibly get an internship I interviewed for last week, and I'm also working on Saturday and Sunday.
only 9 pages to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment