Wednesday, December 22, 2010

packing, and other end of semester joys.

I finished my last final yesterday around noon, so I've just been packing and sorting through my belonging ever since. I've been reading a lot of study abroad packing guides recently and I can tell that packing is going to be a huge struggle. I've pulled three blouses, five dresses, five cardigans, one skirt, two pairs of tights, a black blazer and a jean jacket so far. And I'm probably going to add one nice dress, two (maybe three) pairs of jeans, and two pairs of chinos (khaki and navy) in addition to a healthy dose of t-shirts. I'll probably add a few more blouses and maybe one more skirt. Shoes wise, I'm definitely bringing a pair of: flip flops, dessert boots, converse and tennis shoes. I'm also going to bring either oxfords, moccasins or loafers, and one pair of heels (potentially).
In more exciting news, Stephen surprised me with a going away present!! He got me a book from Taschen!
100 Contemporary Fashion Designers

No comments:

Post a Comment