Thursday, December 23, 2010

Spot Dessert Bar

I've been dying to go to Spot Dessert Bar for months! but I can rarely find anyone to go to new places with. Since it's my last week (and now few days) in New York for a while, I realized I can't wait for someone to go with! time is of the essence! So, I went last night and I was certainly NOT disappointed.
Spot is located on St. Marks between second and third avenue. I really like the interior—it's cozy, sleek in an earthy way (think wooden benches and tables) yet very modern.
I got the Vanilla Almond Coconut cupcake and a Thai Milk coffee (which has a layer of condensed milk at the bottom!), which were yummy and a perfect pre-dinner treat. I got my friend Van the Berry Berry Chocolate cupcake which he said was "crazy good!"
I'm already excited to go back. I definitely want the dessert tapas and the condensed milk ice-cream!
Vanilla Almond Coconut cupcake and a Thai Milk coffee
Follow Spot on tumblr and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment