Friday, January 14, 2011

dry shampoo [review]

I've never used dry shampoo before, because I would simply opt to shower if my hair was greasy. So, instead of donning my usual headband and ponytail on the second day, I decided to give dry shampoo a shot. I followed the directions on the can, and I didn't notice an immediate difference, so I sprayed more! The shampoo also doesn't look like anything when it comes out of the can, but you can feel cold air. I waited about two or three minutes, then I brushed it out and styled my hair.
I was happy with the results. Mostly, I was surprised that it worked! I was somewhat skeptical, but it really did soak up the grease in my hair, and left me with what looked like a second day blowout, which was surprising. I still prefer taking the half hour to shower and dry my hair, but in a pinch dry shampoo is certainly better than greasy hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment