Sunday, April 24, 2011

fabric market purchases! vol. 2

I went back to the fabric market on Friday with my friend Lauren because it was the first day of spring break and we had to celebrate! Lauren had to pick up her suits, and I was on a mission to get a fur vest, a short winter coat with a fur collar and a suede skirt (but only if I had the funds). I got my coat from a different place this time that was significantly cheaper, BUT the quality of the cashmere was nowhere as good as my other place. I decided to get the coat anyway. I ended up with a cerulean swing coat with a brown fur collar. At my fur place (where all the shop ladies know me by now) I wanted to try on the mink vests after seeing one of my roommate's. I went with a black one, and enthusiastically told the lady I would be back because my mum also wants a fur cape or the like. Then, Lauren and I decided to check out the cashmere scarves, after my roommate showed me her GIANT cashmere scarf/blanket that was only 100rmb. Originally the lady said 800rmb, but she eventually agreed on 100rmb, so I got two! Another day, another extremely successful fabric market outing!

No comments:

Post a Comment