Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring madness

The past three weeks have been one giant blur! Two weeks ago was a very kitty week. I was so excited to get my hands on the Hello Kitty Laduree boxes I could hardly contain my excitement!! I'm not sure what I'm going to use the boxes for, besides decoration. I already have one of the Valentine's boxes for my sticky notes...maybe for my phone charger/chords? I'll have to think about it.

Last week I had a giant school project/presentation that was very..... stressful. But it's done and on to the next test/paper.
My sister and her friend Fiona visited me over the weekend. It was Fiona's first time in New York, so we tried to do a lot of stuff in a short time period. I woke up sick on Friday, so I think it might take me all week to recover. We spent a lot of time shopping and probably eating too much food.
Friday, we went shopping and had Shake Shack as a late lunch, followed by more shopping and Artichoke pizza.


 Saturday, we tried to go to Clinton St Baking Co. but there was a 2.5 hour wait!! Instead, we went to Doughnut Plant and then Smorgasburg and some thrifting. At night, the girls went to see Newsies and I went to Eunice's birthday dinner at Inoteca. Really yummy! We did the party menu, so we got to try lots of appetizers and entrees! 


Sunday, we went to Chelsea Market and ate at Sarabeths. Then, we went to the Easter Parade, followed by Laduree, Teuscher and a break in Central Park. For dinner, we went to Eataly. Four out of the five times I've been there, I've been to the pizza pasta restaurant, and it never disappoints!





Randoms
Dinner with Melisa (my future roommate!) at St.'s Alp 
the very best champagne truffles

the soap is so cute!

the Cambridge Satchel girl is totally me

No comments:

Post a Comment