Friday, February 26, 2010

Barney's Warehouse Sale.

Today, I ventured to the [in]famous Barney's Warehouse Sale, which only occurs twice a year. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, because I find that when you are looking for a certain item, you can never find it. At first, I was rather overwhelmed–there were clothes and shoes flying everywhere! However, once I started looking I found some great items, most of which I couldn't afford. I did however, find a great cocktail lbd (little black dress) from Behnaz Sarafpour and a fun magenta blouse from Marc Jacobs with an ikat print. I don't have an occasion to wear the lbd, but I'll find one! It's not completely clear in the pic (taken from my phone, hence the poor quality), but there's this great beading detail at the hem. Can't wait to wear both items!

No comments:

Post a Comment