Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chanel Jade. ish.

I fell in love with the highly coveted Chanel Jade and Jade Rose when I first saw pictures of them back in September. Of course, so did every other Chanel lover and/or nail polish fanatic, and they sold out before I could even think about seeing them in person.

So, over winter break while I'm at home I decide to stock up on nail polish! I'm with my sister (HI Laine!) I'm browsing the opi section, I see a few that I'm considering, and then I see this pale lime green, with a hint of mintyness (if that makes any sense). I ask Laine what she thinks of the color (titled: Gargantuan Green Grape) and she likes it, which is good enough for me! I just painted my nails said color on Monday, and I was very on the fence about it at first, but I've gotten several complements since! It's definitely a keeper! (please note: I am actually not that tan. this is a low quality picture taken on my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment