Monday, February 15, 2010

NYFW

This fashion week marks the last time designers will be showing in the Bryant Park tents, which is quite saddening. Last night I get a call from my friend, Kenny, inviting me to the Custo Barcelona show. I accept his invitation without the slightest hesitation and then proceed to freak out, as usual, because I had nothing to wear! Luckily, my friends/stylists Stephen and Weiyi were quick to help and I was on my way to the tents! All I can say is that the entire night was so surreal. As you can guess, it was my first show and I loved every single moment of it! Think an over the top Matthew Williamson, and you have Custo Barcelona. There was some double seating drama, but I was eventually seated in the second row! And, I was informed that I'd also be on a new Oxygen reality show, because the women sitting directly behind me were the stars! What an eventful night! Here's my favorite look from the show:

No comments:

Post a Comment