Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Passport. check.


I spent a large portion of my afternoon at the New York Passport Agency, where I got my new passport today! Well, I actually have to go back tomorrow afternoon and pick it up, but regardless, I'm one step closer to Shanghai!
I've been sick for almost a week, but I think I'm getting better.

Over the weekend, I had two successful outfits! The first one consisted of: white oxford, navy blue (with a hint of sparkle here and there) mohair sweater, brown corduroy mini skirt, black textured tights, brown suede boots and an olive military jacket. The second outfit consisted of: black chiffon long sleeve blouse, brown faux fur vest, dark wash boyfriend jeans, and light tan wingtip/oxford shoes. But, I still don't know how to wear my cape!! Maybe I'll test it out tomorrow with the second outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment