Thursday, October 28, 2010

another Wednesday, another loaf of impromptu pumpkin bread.

To 'reward' myself for making it through this week of midterms and presentations, I made another loaf of pumpkin bread, and this time I added walnuts! Let me be the first to say, those walnuts make ALL the difference. I don't particularly care for walnuts on their own, but in bread it's amazing! The walnuts really enhanced the pumpkin flavor—I was quite pleased.
I don't have any plans for this weekend/Halloween yet....even though it's a few days away. I might go to the West Village Halloween Parade with my friend Justine, but I'm not sure yet. But, I do plan on going to PS 1 in Queens, as my weekly museum visit. I've never been to PS 1 before, but I know they do a lot of installation art, and it's associated with MOMA, which is one of my favorite museums. And, according to the PS 1 website, this Saturday, the museum is having a special event called MOVE!, a "two-day event merging the worlds of fashion and art through the collaboration of designers and artists," which sounds like something right up my alley.

1 comment: