Thursday, November 11, 2010

that weird time period between fall and winter.

ok, I couldn't come up with anything clever, but I think the title is pretty self explanatory. In New York, we've definitely reached that period (temperature wise) where it's pretty chilly to just wear my fall coat, but not quite cold enough to wear my winter coat. I was telling my mom about this sometime last week, and she suggested I start layering one of my fur vests underneath my coat. One word: genius. I don't care how ridiculous I may look, I'm sooo warm. At first, I was a bit self conscious about having this giant furry collar-esque thing peeking out of my coat, but now I love it! I love the way the "grandma fur" peeks out and contrasts with my military jacket. so cute.
Uniqlo +J shirtdress, Nordstrom faux fur vest, H&M military jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment