Saturday, November 20, 2010

oh what a wonderful day!

Today, I spent the best Saturday I've had in a while with my good friend Justine. Our plan was to go to the Murray Guy Gallery for my class assignment then go to Chelsea Market. Well, today also happened to be the launch of the Lanvin x H&M collection, and after seeing my roommate's goodies, Justine and I knew we had to see the collection for ourselves.
First we went to the gallery and saw an interesting, but somewhat creepy exhibit, and then we headed over to Chelsea Market. We each got two brownies from Fat Witch (pumpkin and turtle witches for me!) and then Justine got some breakfast treats from Amy's Bread. While we were searching for the gallery, we found that there's an Artichoke sit down restaurant at 17th and 10th ave! We shared the Artichoke and the Crab pizza.
Finally, we went to the Herald Square and 34th st H&M to see the Lanvin stuff. Sadly, all the accessories were sold out! But we each snatched up a dress. literally! The collection is easily completely sold out in Manhattan. too bad. I really wanted that pink necklace!
this year's birthday party dress perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment