Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shanghai, here I come!

Yesterday afternoon, I received the best news I've received in awhile: I am officially studying abroad next semester in Shanghai!!! I am so unbelievably excited to go to Asia for the first time (and hopefully not my last time) and, quite honestly, to get away from everything and everyone in New York. I still haven't read through everything carefully yet, but I have so much to do before the end of this semester: get a new passport, obtain a visa, figure out the housing situation in China and for next year, choose classes and hopefully save up a last bit of money. whew. It's overwhelming just thinking about it, but one of my new friends, GIAN will be in Shanghai with me, so I won't be totally lost next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment