Monday, May 30, 2011

last weekend in Shanghai.

ok, so this isn't actually my last weekend in Shanghai, but it was my last weekend with my friends. There are only three days left in the semester (including today) and I couldn't be happier! I have so much work to do between now and Thursday, but I've made really, really good friends this semester. I think it's a pretty good trade off. Anyway, my friends Eunice, Nick, Nick, Ray, Gian, Lauren and Jeff wanted to hit up the fabric market and one of the fake markets one last time before they all went back to the states.
We decided to go to the Science & Technology Museum market, which is conveniently located in the subway station! It was my first time going, and Eunice and I really wanted to get Toms that we saw a few other girls at school wearing. They had really cool patterns and colors that we had never seen before. And all the boys wanted to get watches.
Afterwards, we went to the fabric market so all the Sternies (aka everyone except me) could pick up their suits. Last time Eunice went, she got also got an Hermes wallet that I really wanted, but they sadly did not have the style in cerulean, only boring colors like black and tan. So I got a Celine-esque clutch instead!
my purchases!

cute baby I saw on the subway.....but I was hiding from the parents so the pic is blurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment