Sunday, December 18, 2011

Last week of the semester!

Well, I've finished my fall semester. whew! My last week was quite busy, with both a final paper and an exam on the same day.  Aurora even brought us cupcakes for the last day of class.

After I handed in my advertising paper on Thursday, I headed to the Anna Sui store in Soho to check out their Family and Friends sale. I was a little disappointed by the selection, but I did pick up a new ring and ID holder

And at the end of the week, I had a day to myself to relax. I went to the Daphne Guinness exhibit at the Museum at FIT and I was super impressed. The overall vibe felt very similar to this summer's McQueen exhibit. There were seven sections, divided into categories like Black and White and Armor. My favorite was Evening Chic. There was a dreamy Alexander McQueen gown and a gilded Chanel cocktail dress.





After the exhibit I went to Ajisen Ramen, a favorite of mine (and my family!) in Shanghai. I ordered the Seafood Ramen, but I wish I had ordered the Fried Chicken Ramen. The non-Ramen dishes looked just as good, so I definitely want to go back and try them.
And the week ended with flying home Saturday morning! I got to LGA in record time on the bus, only to find the security line super long. But there was an abundance of little kids in line to keep me entertained.
My Grandma even made wontons for dinner when I got home. Shrimp, my fave!


Snapshots from the week:
Saw three baby parades that day!


No comments:

Post a Comment