Monday, December 5, 2011

Outfit post: birthday edition

I went to my friend Ray's 21st birthday dinner over the weekend, and it was quite exciting and fun! Since it was a special occasion I wanted to dress up a bit. Eunice really wanted me to wear one my new pieces that I just got from my internship. Both dresses are very summery, so those wouldn't work. One of the tops was from the fall collection, which is what I initially wanted to wear. After pairing it with a few skirts (but not trying anything on) I wasn't happy with my choice. I decided instead, to go with the other blouse that is fall-ish, but the fabric is sheer, making it more appropriate for summer. I paired the rooster blouse with a drapey black skirt, knit tight and heels to make the color palette dark overall and winter appropriate. I also wore one of the coats I got made in China, which was so exciting!! 
my dinner: veggie dosa plate

Happy birthday Rui!

No comments:

Post a Comment