Sunday, February 5, 2012

meh second week

Week two of school and I'm establishing my routine. With school four days a week, interning three days a week, my very important (and packed) tv schedule and soon to be work one day a week, time management is more important than ever this year.
The weather this week was crazy!! One day was even in the 60s! As nice as the weather was, I am certainly missing the white winters I'm used to. I grew up with at least one snow day per school year, usually more! And this year we don't even have snow.
For a late birthday present, Eunice got me this cute dish sponge in Korea! It's so cute I don't want to get it all icky, so she said you can also use it as a loofah.

Since we've moved offices at my internship, the food options have greatly multiplied! This week I tried a Japanese/Thai place that has a good lunch special. I really want to go back to get the $5.50 Thai special, but it's a bit far.
On Friday, my boss treated me to hot dogs from Bark. I got the beans and frank dog and we shared the disco fries. A yummy Friday treat! Especially since I had to make 30 press kits afterward.
This week I wanted to paint my nails a fun/lighter color. I went with this Revlon Top Speed green shade called Wind Fall. 

Friday, on my way to Trader Joe's, I popped into H&M to see if they have a dress I've had my eye on. On my way out, I noticed this mint green beaded collar! Really pretty, but I think I would rather pay the same amount of money for a good quality vintage piece.
I've also been making hk waffles a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment