Sunday, February 12, 2012

A week of risotto and macarons

This week I was super on top of my school work, which is good. Really trying to manage my time better (like bringing hw to my internship for the slow days), so I can relax a bit at night. Besides school, this week was all about....food.
I made my own risotto! It's actually quite simple, but you have to be patient and have the time to consistently stir the pot until the rice has finished cooking/absorbing all the liquid. I added an onion, mushrooms, basil and lots of cheese.
This morning, I went to Laduree on the UES with the hopes of getting one of their special edition Valentine's Day boxes. Much to my dismay, the store didn't even have them!! I pre-ordered a box and I will have to go back this week. But while I was there, I did pick up a Valentine's box of chocolate-macaron hybrids. I will certainly be displaying the boxes once the treats are gone!


I picked up a new backpack that I'm really excited about using. It's from Baggu and has a really cute cactus print. And it's nice and small, which is perfect for school.
Snapshots from the week:
made lots of press kits this week
cute Reed Krakoff windows on Madison
Prada windows






No comments:

Post a Comment