Sunday, March 25, 2012

my most social week yet

Going back to school after vacation is always dreadful, so I was not looking forward to this week. But I had an unusual amount of social events to cheer me up!
I started by meeting Kami, a friend from high school, for her birthday dinner at Carmines. The food was delicious!! And I liked the family style Italian food because we could try several different dishes. I would highly recommend, and I'd also be interested in going back to try more dishes!


Thursday was the midnight premiere of The Hunger Games!! I have not read the books, I hadn't even heard of them until I read about Jennifer Lawrence winning the role of Katniss Everdeen. The movie was so good! I want to see it again and read the books!
Friday night, I went to support my good friends Gian and Johnny and their fraternity's charity drag show. After the show, my face was so sore from smiling and laughing so much!
I finished the week with my friends, Gian and David's birthday party. A crazy party for the craziest boys I know!
Snapshots from the week:

occupy wall street has unfortunately moved to union sq
foggy view of lower Manhattan from the train 
lots of cherry blossoms lining the streets! 
setting up Macy's flower show
banh mi and bubble tea at work!
really like the color block dress and embroidered skirt, from Forever 21!
my outfit for Gian and David's party

No comments:

Post a Comment