Friday, March 9, 2012

pre-spring break madness

yikes it's been a while since my last post! I guess it's mid way through the semester, but my midterms are actually quite spread out. Starting February 29-May 9, I have at least one major thing (paper, test, presentation) every week....but for now I can relax because it's spring break!
Things I will be doing during spring break:

  • soo much laundry
  • Architecture paper/field assignment 
  • grocery shopping
  • eating at restaurants no one else wants to go to (specifically curry-ya)
  • general wandering around since the weather will be in the 60s
  • and hopefully meeting up with Johnny for his (belated) birthday!
basically my daily life, minus class. Plus the weather is supposed to be in the upper 60s the majority of the week!
The highlight of the past two weeks has certainly been going home to see my sister in the school musical!! Because I studied abroad last year, I wasn't able to see Laine in Grease, so I was thrilled to see Annie!! Sadly, all of the pictures are on my mum's camera.
Laine with her dance partner from Grease
Snapshots
yummy food from Ktown
coconut milk tea with jelly

petit fours
the ceiling of the Met
Laine's wilderness letter
lots of panda stickers were involved
Canal st subway station
haven't used scantrons in a while
freshly baked pita
extra gooey baklava

No comments:

Post a Comment