Sunday, March 14, 2010

liberty of london X Target.

I hadn't previously heard of Liberty of London, but when I saw pictures of the collaboration with Target, I knew it was destiny and I've been eagerly awaiting the collection for about a month now. The best part of this collaboration is that it's not just women's clothing, it's also men's, children's, and home and kitchen ware! um, outfitting my future apartment/next year's dorm with Liberty of London? I think so.



To promote the collection in Manhattan, where there is no Target store, there was a pop-up shop across the street from Bryant Park which opened this past Wednesday. I went Friday morning—it was already sold out. UPSETTING. It reads:
"Due to an overwhelming response from out guests, we have sold out at this location. We apologize for the onconvenience and encourage you to visit your local Target store or log on to Target.com?Liberty on Sunday, March 14th to purchase the collection."
So, my mumma tells me to go online at midnight Saturday night/Sunday morning, which I did about 20 minutes ago. It is now Sunday, March 14th. Why am I unable to purchase the collection?! whatever am I to do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment