Monday, March 29, 2010

still busy.

I'm still quite busy, but I shall take a short break and explain why today was a decent day:
1. [finally] remembered to pick up my re-soled sandals.
2. participated so much in ace (my writing class). I was quite proud of myself!
3. had an iced-coffee. Iced-coffee makes me happy.
4. made plans with my high school friend, Kate for lunch at Katz's tomorrow.

Also, I'm definitely going to do a diy (do-it-yourself) project this summer, inspired by the Alexander Wang x Opening Ceremony tote bag. It's just a simple black canvas bag with studs, but I'm so excited because I've always wanted to stud something!
Finally, the weather forecast is rain until Wednesday morning, but after that it's high 60s-low70s all weekend! Hello spring wardrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment