Tuesday, March 16, 2010

lovely Tuesday.

Today was the first nice day after a miserable weekend of rain, rain, wind, and more rain. This afternoon was sunny and a tropical high 50's-low 60's! I decided to spend an hour or two vintage shopping in the East Village. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, so of course I found some great pieces! I found the dress at Buffalo Exchange (believe it or not, H&M, with the original tags still on!) but I really only like the skirt portion. So, I played around a bit, and this was my best result. But I don't think I'll chop it off and [permanently] make it a skirt. The beige leather clutch I picked up at Local Clothing (the owner had the greatest style, I was in awe!) and the black frame clutch I got at Fabulous Franny's, across the street! Overall, it was a fun-filled afternoon. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment