Monday, March 8, 2010

spring break plans.

I have four more days of classes before a glorious week off for spring break. I had decided in the summer that for spring break I was going to stay in New York, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Yes, only two of my close friends are staying, but I'm going to take the week to frolic in the streets of Manhattan and do everything that I've wanted and been meaning to do. This includes: museum excursions (MOMA, Cooper-Hewitt, possibly the Guggenheim), strolling in various NYC public parks (Union sq, Washington sq, the High Line, possible Central Park), and eating lovely, lovely food. Of course, this is just a tentative plan, but I do know that one thing I absolutely must do is go to target. 

Why, you may ask? Well, I love target. love. And, next Sunday, March 14 the Liberty of London for Target line is released! I don't know too, too much about Liberty of London besides that they are a high end accessories label based in London. I do know, however, that I absolutely NEED this dress in my life, and if the kitchenware and home furnishings are the same girly, whimsical, floral prints, this is my room next year.
Also, this past weekend the weather was in the 50's! How heavenly! I had a rather enjoyable Saturday afternoon on the Upper West Side with my friend Rom. We actually went to the New York Historical Society for a History of Comm assignment, but it was still quite a pleasant afternoon. This week is supposed to stay in the 50's, so I shall use this week as a preview for my spring wardrobe! joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment