Wednesday, March 2, 2011

[really late] NYFW

I'm well aware that NYFW was three weeks ago, but I'm going to share my favorite looks anyway. Overall, I really liked this season's vibrant colors and beautiful textures. My favorite overall shows were Jason Wu and Philosophy di Alberta Feretti.

Jason Wu
This collection is so geek chic, but emphasis on the chic! I love the little bows and strong tailoring with the delicate beading. And I can totally see Alexa Chung wearing everything.








Philosophy di Alberta Feretti
I love the sorbet-y colors in this collection and the variety of textures within each garment, and within each look. I definitely want the pink feather jacket, but my favorite look is actually the light pink to yellow ombre dress!







(all images via nymag)

No comments:

Post a Comment