Sunday, September 18, 2011

my week in fashion.

This week was super busy and exciting for me! It was also the first full week of class, which was a tad tiring.
Tuesday I caught up with my good friend Johnny. We had bagels and iced tea in Washington Sq Park. And we sat near a man playing the piano! I miss sitting in the wsp and people watching.

Wednesday was Anna's fashion show, which I got to attend! and I snagged a seat shortly before the show started!! I had no idea what to wear, so I kind of threw together a lot of trends (denim shirt, tulle skirt, sky high heels and sparkly bow tie) and ended up with this. But I got lots of compliments on my bow tie!!


Bright and early the next day, I went to work and promptly unpacked the clothes from the show. It's amazing how much detail is in the clothes once you see them up close!

All day Friday and Saturday, I assisted with appointments in the showroom. It sounds easy enough (all I did was hand the clothes to my boss), but I had to do it for 11 hours straight for two days, with only a 10-20 minute break for lunch. I was so tired by the second day.
Random snapshots from the week:
modeling hats from the runway
I really liked my nails this week!! 
baby parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment