Sunday, September 25, 2011

on why I had a good week!

This week was quite wonderful! for a multitude of reasons!
On Monday, I got two packages!! two! One, was a children's book that my photograph is actually published in!! The other, was a package from my mums which included a nice array of treats and my Missoni bobbi pins!!

On Tuesday, I received an email from my friend Justine! She's studying abroad in Paris this semester, and I was in Shanghai last semester, so we'll be emailing for a year. After classes that day, I (purposely) bumped into my Shanghai friends in front of Stern. After chatting for 20 minutes or so, we decided to get dinner at St's Alp!

After dinner, Eunice and I were walking back to campus, and Dylan Sprouse nearly ran Eunice over on his bike! Eunice was quite happy to see him, to say the least. Then we went to the Coolhaus truck for pay what you want ice cream sandwiches!! It was my first time going to Coolhaus, but I see their truck all the time in Union Sq. I got the Makers Mark peaches ice cream with flapjack cookies.


Thursday, was just as exciting as Tuesday. Before classes I went to the gym, and when I was walking through Union Sq someone gave me a sample of mascara, full size! And one of my suitemates got an entire goody bag of Chanel products from her internship, and she gave me two lipsticks!! I die! After classes, I took my usual walk home, passing Stern and I ran into Gian. He needed my help making brownies for his frat potluck dinner. We had quite the adventure making brownies and cookies, to say the least. And then, we decided I might as well just go to the potluck dinner with him, since I know so many of the members.


Saturday was a lazy day. I slept so well Friday night because my AC unit was finally fixed!! After three nights without AC (aka, not sleeping) I could finally sleep! So, I slept in, went to the gym, went grocery shopping (and I got pumpkin ice cream!) and got a banana cupcake with pumpkin frosting from Butter Lane, my favorite cupcakes! And I got a free cake pop for checking in on foursquare! But I gobbled it up while waiting for my cupcake. I also tried to make brownies for my friend Johnny's housewarming bbq. I wasn't sure how good they were, since I don't have a shallow pan, so I made brownie muffins. They ended up being cookie brownies, which people seemed to like!

Snap shots from the week:
hehe, rainbow nails!


marimekko umbrellies!
filming a news segment in Stern

No comments:

Post a Comment