Saturday, November 12, 2011

My week in inconsistent weather

I started off the week by seeing my roommate's show, The Triangle Project. It is based on the Triangle shirtwaist factory fire, and this year marks the 100th anniversary. Half the play was outside, in the northeast corner of Washington Square Park. Actors were placed in a circuit, and the audience was split into three groups and rotated around the loop.


I mentioned last week how I'm obsessed with sweet potatoes. I still am. This week, I decided to make mashed sweet potatoes, using the same ingredients as the fries. Check out my earlier post for the recipe!
Thursday, in Union Square they started setting up the holiday shops! I can't wait to take advantage of all the yummy food vendors! Thursday was also unseasonably warm. In the morning, I comfortably walked to the gym in shorts and a tshirt.

Friday, at work we had the first day of our sample sale! I was able to snag a blouse and a headband before the doors opened. Good thing because the blouse rack was ransacked!
before 
this lady brought her extra fluffy doggy!!


I also really liked my outfit on Friday, but sadly I wasn't able to snap a full length pic. I wore a white collared shirt, light grey cashmere sweater, black cropped pants and my glitter oxfords. I got a lot of complements on my shoes! But I certainly felt foolish for my bare ankles!
Snapshots from the week:
switched pencil cases. (left is the old one)


Macy's windows 
Herald Sq 
Brooks Brothers Flatiron 
baby parade in the distance! 
hk decorations!! 
Jeep PR stunt

No comments:

Post a Comment