Thursday, September 13, 2012

First week of senior year

One (almost two!) weeks done, only I don't know how many left until graduation. I can't believe that it's already my last year of college. Ever since I came back from abroad, time has gone by so fast. Seriously, junior year went by so fast. I feel like I say this a lot, but this year I actually want to do all the things I've never had time to do. Not sure how I'll fit that in with school, internship and work, but I always seem to manage. 
This past week was fashion week, so looking at the collections kept me pretty engaged every night. Check out my fashion week post for a round up of all my favorite collections and looks. One of the biggest trends I'm excited about is colored hair extensions! I tried coloring my hair (somewhat unsuccessfully) over the summer, and seeing all the collections might be the push I need to actually commit and bleach my hair......but baby steps for now.
Besides fashion, my week was filled with my usual. Food, new friends, new classes, new notebooks, etc. My suitemates and I went to Social Eatz to celebrate senior year. Everything was amazing. I got the asian market salad and ribs appetizer. But the fried chicken (which my suitemate got) was outstanding. Next time I go, I am definitely getting the fried chicken. The drinks were fruity....but super strong. ick.

the lychee mix in is amazing. Kelvin needs to have it more often 
new kitty ring!
new (but painful) shoes
obsessed with my nails.



No comments:

Post a Comment