Monday, September 3, 2012

Summer Reflections

Ahh Labor Day. For me, today is my one day to relax before school and my new internship (!!) and fashion week start. yikes.
I was so sad last week to leave my internship. I couldn't believe how fast the three months went. I learned so much about the fashion industry this summer, but also how to work with people so that you can please everyone (or at least attempt to). Not everything will get photographed, but it's so exciting when they do. Like this Marc Jacobs clutch that was featured in WWD!!
I will never forget this summer, and I hope to work with some of those publicists again in the future! Especially my publicist Elgene.  A huge part of the reason why I loved this internship was because I had such an amazing supervisor. 
The goodies I got for Elgene and Marisa.

Today is spent relaxing, sleeping in (!!), getting ready for classes (and senior year!) and getting dinner with my roommates to celebrate. I'm so excited to see what this year will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment