Monday, September 24, 2012

Leftover fashion week plus last week in food

This season, I've been really good about pinning my favorite looks to my runway pinterest board. Most people I know have pretty much abandoned pinterest at this point. I'll admit to being a fairly infrequent user (compared to twitter or tumblr at least), but I do like having a virtual mood board of runway looks, bags I'm coveting, etc. Here are the looks I liked from London and Milan fashion week (all images via nymag).
Matthew Williamson
Clements Ribeiro


Blugirl

Burberry Prorsum

Blumarine


Issa

Moschino Cheap & Chic

Missoni

Cynthia Rowley



Last week I had dinner with two friends. The first night, I went to Bowery Diner, which I had read about last spring. I ended up getting the seasonal pie milkshake and mac n cheese. Both were really, really good and very rich. And the portions were quite generous. The next day, I went to Joe's Shanghai and feasted on soup dumplings! Afterwards, we got ice cream at Blue Marble in this food market in TriBeCa called All Good Things.
been craving mac n cheese, this more that satisfied it.

Burnt sugar ice cream in a pretzel cone
Enviable hair

No comments:

Post a Comment