Thursday, September 13, 2012

#NYFW

This season I got to go to two shows!! One, for my current internship, and the second for my summer internship. The two shows were really different in size, location and crowd, so it was nice to experience the two. I had so much fun at both! It's truly amazing how much time and preparation goes into a 10-15 minute show. Here are some pics from my favorite shows, plus behind the scenes pics from Derek Lam and Anna Sui. Enjoy! (all images via the cut)
Altuzarra

walk through at Derek Lam
love the paillette pieces
Aila Wang!!
Calla

Richard Chai LOVE

Peter Som. I also LOVED the pastel hair extensions
Anna Sui. Love the sunnies
the hats are too funny!
Karlie working that gorgeously embroidered dress 
Badgley Mischka
Marchesa

Tory Burch


Alexa Chung front row at Anna! 
The gift bags and run of show which took me hours to count (1200 of each)
Before the doors opened


No comments:

Post a Comment