Saturday, January 2, 2010

Is it really so wrong that I enjoy painting my nails? no. Do I have a problem? likely

I'm actually obsessed with painting my nails. Everyone knows, or at least can deduce, that my favorite color is pink, so most of my colors are pink, but recently, I've decided to expand my horizons. I just got the uber-popular OPI color Lincoln Park After Dark, and I must say, I'm quite pleased. It's a dark, dark purple which, for some reason, reminds me of the Baroque period. Anyway, I just found this online earlier today: an OPI collection based on....Alice in Wonderland!! I'm so, so, so excited. It's coming out later this month, but I can't find the exact date. 


Absolutely Alice

Mad as a Hatter

[all images college fashion]
A blogger actually made the last color (the sparkly lilac/pink color) which happens to be the one I want the most!! Tragic, I know. Now I'm on the lookout for either a similar color or colors so I too may concoct my own shade! I'll definitely be buying the Mad as a Hatter shade, but I'm still unsure about the Absolutely Alice shade. I like the gold sparks in it, like her blonde locks, but I'm not sure how it'll look in person...or whether it's practical. 


On a side note, one of my unofficial resolutions is to get back into photography. I use a Nikon D-40 and I carried it with me almost everyday during senior year, mostly because I was editor of my school newspaper and I absolutely hated my photographers because they were awful so taking my own [amazing] pictures was the obvious solution. But, this semester, my camera has mostly been sitting on a shelf, collecting dust. I shall change this!!


In other news, my father just announced that it is currently three degrees outside. lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment