Saturday, January 2, 2010

movies I want to see:

Alice in Wonderland

[google images]
I have been SO excited for Alice in Wonderland since I heard that Tim Burton was doing a re-make about a year ago and today, I learned it’s showing in 3D!! Last year, I totally owned prom committee, and while our official theme was abstract and non-descript, it was actually Alice in Wonderland, because I’m amazing that way.
watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWsZ2b_pK4&feature=player_embedded
Once I get back to ny, I plan on seeing the Tim Burton exhibit at the moma with Stephen and Charlie. I've heard from two of my friends that it's super, super crowded, but COMPLETELY worth it.


Youth in Revolt

[google images]
1. I have adored Michael Cera ever since I saw him in Arrested Development. He is the paradigm, the dictionary definition if you will, of the awkward but lovable teenage boy. 
2. It was filmed in MI AND they wanted to film it at my school, but the administration said no because the plot is about Cera's character and his quest to lose his virginity at boarding school.
watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJyaO97QPY&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment