Monday, January 4, 2010

j'adore Alexa Chung and Emma Watson

I've never been one to look to keep tabs on any particular celebrities, but recently I've grown quite fond of two: Alexa Chung and Emma Watson. 


Alexa Chung
Though her MTV show was just cancelled, I'd say Alexa has a stunning future. She started her career as a model, but is now better known (at least in the states) for her aforementioned show, "It's on with Alexa Chung." The British beauty's quick wit and sense of humor truly set her apart from, I don't know, other model turned actress and/or tv personalities. 
I think her style is flawless. She always has that perfect, high end-low end sensibility and model off duty air. And, Vogue just named her as the most stylish person in 2009! 






Emma Watson
We all know the story, Emma Watson read the Harry Potter books, went to the audition, nailed the audition, and is now one of the highest paid actresses of the decade! I'll be completely honest, because Emma Watson keeps such a low profile, I never paid too much attention to her or her style until I heard she would be the next face of Burberry (only my favorite design house). I nearly died waiting to see the campaign! And I have to say, I was very impressed. Besides the Burberry campaign, I'm equally impressed with Emma's personal style. She always appears so, so polished and poised!










No comments:

Post a Comment