Saturday, January 9, 2010

shoes, vol. 2.

Before picking up my sister from school the other day, I decided to drop by a different Nordstrom Rack to see if they had the shoes I wanted (see previous post). I was fully ready to pay the $70 price tag, but I was pleasantly surprised! They only cost $40 at this Nordstrom Rack! I grabbed the shoes, paid and went to pick up my sister. And I've been wearing them ever since. well, inside the house that is.

See, I use to wear heels of the four inch variety every monday, without fail. My high school dress code included formal or dress up mondays. Every monday boys would have to wear an oxford shirt, dress slacks (or at least khakis), dress shoes and a tie. The girls' dress code was a tad abstract, but you get the point. Anyway, I would wear heels without question on Mondays, but sometimes during the week if the outfit demanded it. I was quite good at wearing heels I must say. However, this ended in early May, which is when I was last in school. Meaning, I haven't worn heels regularly in seven months. So, with good reason, I need to build back up to my days of running around (literally) campus in four inch heels!

I've been wearing my new shoes around the house (it did JUST snow yesterday) in preparation for romping around the streets of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment