Thursday, June 24, 2010

Century 21.

While on my way to Battery Park, I decided to stop in Century 21 since I hardly go to the Financial District, and also  to briefly escape the heat. I've been to Century 21 once, but it was years ago—I hardly remember it. I think the store has also gained popularity since then. So I walked in and I was immediately overwhelmed. There were clothes and people everywhere. It was really, quite frightening. I felt like I had to fight my way anywhere I went. After I got over my initial shock, I hit up the accessories section to mentally prepare myself for the battle I was sure to encounter in the Womens' clothing section. Once I got over my fear, I was quite pleased with the choices (clothing and accessories alike). Century 21 really is NYC's best kept secret. I could have spent hours looking through the racks of the designer clothing. And not just Michael Kors and BCBG, there was Vivienne Westwood, Milly, Lanvin and so much more! I'm definitely going to go back in the future, in fact, I'm pretty excited to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment