Friday, June 18, 2010

the highline.

Today was my day off, so I decided to enjoy the great outdoors and go to the High Line. It's a park built on an old, elevated train track on the west side of Manhattan. The park opened just over a year ago, so it's still well kept, clean and not too, too touristy. While I was still climbing the stairs at the Gansevoort entrance I was greeted by a fashion shoot! I walked around a bit, took some pictures, read my magazine, and then went on my way. Though, while I was reading, I noticed the cutest little asian baby! After the High Line, I stopped by Chelsea Market in hopes for a brownie from Fat Witch, but had no luck. I also went into the new Anthropolgie. I had read that the Chelsea Market location was going to be very different from the other Anthropolgies and I was not disappointed! I can't quite explain it, but it was the greatest Anthropolgie I've ever been to! Anyway, I decided on my next day off, I'd like to go to Battery Park (weather permitting).

No comments:

Post a Comment