Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekly adventures with Madeline, featuring Johnny.

My dear friend Johnny decided to take a spontaneous trip into the city today! So for our weekly luncheon, Madeline and I decided to have dinner at Rice, in NoLita. I've been meaning to try it, and I'm so glad we went! The decor was quaint, there were a lot of rice bags and other country-esque decor touches but the furnishings were very sleek and modern. We all had the Thai black rice (my new obsession is Thai/coconut rice!) with our meal and all three of us were quite pleased. Afterward, we went to The Meatball Shop to get ice-cream sandwiches. mmmh, they were so yummy! Johnny and I shared a brownie/caramel sandwich and Madeline got a Chocolate chip cookie/caramel sandwich. It was such a pleasant evening (the weather in NY is currently fantastic!) with great food and excellent company.

No comments:

Post a Comment