Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy Monday!

Today is the last day Monday classes at NYU. yay. My writing the essay (the bane of my first semester existence and the source of much of my craziness) was cancelled today because Andrea/Sun-Mee was too sick. YAY. But, instead of sleeping in, which was quite tempting since I went to bed pretty late, I did the following:

  1.  stayed up
  2. worked on my draft a bit
  3. attempted to wake Stephen up (and miserably failed) 
  4. made a tumblr (I was considering switching from blogspot to tumblr, even though I just made this like, two days ago....but I've decided to stick with blogspot for now)
  5. now going to the bookstore to sell back my wte book
  6. study for my media studies test
  7. lunch with my friend Rose
  8. qr test, which I have a BEAUtiful cheat sheet for
  9. media studies study sesh, I'm bringing popcorn!
  10. and maybe some sleep
so late last night/early this morning Johnny wanted to introduce me to one of his friends. I however, was already in my jammers (pj's to you normal folk), and I was already wearing my glasses and my retainer and I was simply not presentable to the public. Stephen literally drags me into their room (nearly kicking me in the face in the process), and then we had this strange struggle in their doorway. I'm sure it was quite comical if you were, I don't know, NOT me. Point is, once again I caused a scene with Stephen (the first time, we were in 3n, having dinner, and I stole his blackberry, then we fought, and people were staring, it was a dream) and probably made a really, really bad first impression.


off to the bookstore now!

No comments:

Post a Comment