Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I. AM. SO. BORED.

Michigan is so, so, so boring. It's freezing outside, and I don't have a car anymore, and all my friends are up north until like, later today/tomorrow morning. Anyway, I attempted to install the software update for my ipod. HUGE MISTAKE. Now my ipod is like, completely useless, and I just got so much new music from my sistah!


Anyway, last night, I had the most enlightening conversation with my friend Ben (who, for the record, is the NYU version of my best friend Jordan). It all started with,
"I met your friend Stephen"
"where??"
"on fb. duhh"


In other news, Jordan just got this fabulous apartment, but he doesn't move in until April/May ie. when school is over. But still, it's gorgeous. ugghh, if only it could be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment