Sunday, December 13, 2009

this is me. studying.


At the moment, the majority of my NYU peers are stressing about exams. Like, getting 7 shots in their Starbucks beverage stressed/sleep deprived. I, however, am not one of them for several reasons. Allow me to enlighten you:


1. I tend to only get crazy about 12 hours in advance.
2. I am really easily distractible, and can only fully concentrate within those said 12 hours.
3. I COMPLETELY lucked out! I don't actually have final exams—and I'm not even in LSP!
and the list goes on, but I'm already bored.


So, my friend Lena tells me that I'll be 10,934,858,257 times more productive if I go to the lower level 2 of Bobst. Lena is wrong. See, I am quite easily distractible. In high school, when we had exams, where half the school was in the same room, I would get distracted by people once they started handing in their exams. I would literally watch every single person walk up and hand in their exam. Last time I checked, that's not conventionally a desirable trait. And LL2 is a huge room with, I don't know, 300-400 people. It's simply not an environment conducive to productivity. I've been here since 8pm (It is precisely 1:17am), and all I have to show is my qr cheat sheet. In my defense, it is beautifully color coordinated, because color helps me think.....but I digress.


NEWS ALERT: I just noticed that this Asian boy sitting near me, approximately at the 4:00 position if you will, whom I noticed earlier was drinking straight from a gallon of orange juice jug, is using the TINIEST laptop I've ever seen! It's smaller than his averagely sized head! I can't stop staring....but he just noticed, so I'll try not to stare any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment