Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I finished my first semester of college??

I've finally finished my first semester. It's a strange feeling, especially since all the high school seniors who applied early just found out their fate...Anyway, one of my friends stated one day a few weeks ago that he didn't think NYU's been worth it so far. He's not going to transfer somewhere else, but he just didn't think it was worth the X amount we pay in tuition. I feel like you can't really make such a statement after your FIRST semester. I'm not really sure though.

um, in other news tomorrow I'm having lunch with David and Alanna and Arden tomorrow!

in other, other news, Stephen is actually being really strange.



also, can we please note that it snowed two days ago. Yesterday, the sun came out and the majority of that snow turned to slush. I know because I was wearing one of my many pairs of wellies so naturally I didn't shy away from the huge slush pond/small lake at the SW corner of 12th and 3rd. That's how I discovered that there is an equally huge rip in my wellies. tragic, I know. So now I'm on a hunt for more wellies that I don't really need, but I obviously want. preferably in hot pink, but I'm not picky, it's just my favorite color and I won't rest until I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment