Sunday, October 23, 2011

my week in hello kitty bags.

This was a pretty low key week. A big photography paper this week and preparing for a slew of presentations and midterms next week. I wanted to give my nails a rest, but I decided on a whim to paint them with a cheery glitter polish.
Last Saturday, I helped out my friend Ben with his photography assignment—it was so much fun! We kind of took over the courtyard, I think a guy on the phone was staring at us when Ben had me pose with a bird bath. This is the shot his professor chose for the assignment.
After my internship on Friday, I went to the opening of the 34th st Uniqlo. I got myself a new pair of heat tech tights!! and socks! They really are so warm, and I love the knit patterns. And, I asked if I could have a Hello Kitty shopping bag. It's so cute!
This weekend, I also packed up my summer clothes and brought out all my winter jackets and sweaters! It took me two days to organize, but my wardrobe is officially ready for the cold, and just in time. The weather this week has cooled down considerably.
On Friday, I wore a new quilted coat that I got for my birthday this year. I wanted to wear it in a different way (since it's quite a common style) so I threw my little fur collar over it.
I made the first pumpkin loaf of the season earlier tonight. I think I should have baked it longer, because the slice fell apart really easily.
Snapshots from the week:
Haven't seen these toys since the Shanghai metro stations

hehe, eating candy at work

must be an important Escada meeting!

a new chandelier

cute backpack!
Amalia and I strung ghostie lights between our beds (cute ghostie faces not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment